A membrane switch is an electrical switch for turning a circuit on and off. It differs from a mechanical switch, which is usually made of copper and plastic parts: a membrane switch is a circuit printed on PET or ITO. The ink used for screen printing is usually copper / silver / graphite filled and therefore conductive.
Membrane switches are user-equipment interface utilities that allow for the communication of commands from users to electronic devices. Membrane switches can be thought of as one category of interface utilities alongside touch screens, plastic keyboards, toggle switches and many other kinds of control systems. Interface utilities can be as simple as tactile switches for controlling lighting, and they can be as complicated as membrane keyboards and switch panels for use with computers.
Membrane Switch Technical Specifications:
- Working Temperature – 30°C +65 °C
- Working Voltage 30 V Max.
- Compression Strength – <5N
- Current Strength – 50mA Max.
- Pressure Conversion Time -10ms Max.
- Operating Life -<1,000,000
- Max Dimensions – 700X700mm
Membrane Switch Usage Fields:
- Telephone Industry
- Measurement Technologies
- Micro-keyboard Production
- Telecommunication Systems
- Computer Science
- Automotive Industry
- Biomedical Equipment
- Numericallycontrolled machines
- Electronical toys and game consoles
Needed Information to Quote a Price:
- Technical Drawing of Membrane
- Starting point of the circuit level schematic diagram and measurements of electrical tape and custumes of usage
- Color sample, color catalog ( RAL, PRINT COLOR) or CORELDRAW drawings
- Photo template or graphic writing, logo, etc.
1. Distance Foil 2. Main Foil 3. Dome with Front Foil 4. Adhesive Foil 5. Contract Points