Asik Elektronik is a PCB Technology service company.
PCB Technology Capacities
Bare PCB Production
PCB Types and Materials For Their Production
|PCB Type||Basic Material Type||Basic Material Thickness [mm]||
Copper Thickness |
0.60 to 4.00
35, 70, 105, 175
|Double-Sided||FR-4||0.60 to 4.00||18, 35, 70, 105, 175|
|Multi-Layered||FR-4||0.60 to 4.00||18, 35, 70, 105, 175|
**Other types of materials can also be used upon at customer’s request.
Sizes and limits
- The printed tracks minimum width is 0,18 mm and the distance between the printed elements is 0,20 mm.
- We also produce PCBs with surface mounted components (SMD).
- The maximum PCB size is 500 x 600 mm for the double-sided PCBs and 372 x 525 or 449 x 474 mm for the multi-layers.
- The minimum drill diameter is 0,30 mm.
- The PCB thickness and the hole diameters are defined depending on the customer’s requirements.
Metalization of PCB Technology
- The average Cu-thickness in the through-holes is 25 µm (min. 20 µm);
- The Sn/Pb coating thickness is 5 µm to 12 µm on the PCB surface before melting;
- The Sn/Pb coating thickness after hot air leveling (HAL) is 3 to 20 µm in the through-holes;
- Capacities for Ni-, Pd- and Au-plating;
- Capacities for lead-free HAL.
**The metal coating thickness is according to the customer’s requirements.
Protective mask of PCB Technology
The protective mask that can be applied is epoxy (two-component), photo or UV one. The mask color can be light green, dark green, white, blue, yellow, red or black.
The thickness is 10 to 50 µm.
Silk-screen of PCB Technology
- Minimum width of the mark line: 0,15 mm;
- Colour: white, yellow or black;
- UV marking.
Used for protection of assembly pads during wave-soldering.
Colours offered: blue, green or white.
Conductive carbon paste can be applied onto the contact surface of the PCB upon the customer’s request.
The minimum distance between the carbon printed elements is 0,35 mm.
SL1232 lacquer is used to protect the copper surface from the environmental impact.
It is applied only onto single-sided PCB Technology.
- Conductivity test: 1 to 10 Ω;
- Insulation test: 25 MΩ (FM) to 200 MΩ;
- Voltage test: up to 250 V;
- Conductivity threshold: 1 to 2 kΩ;
- Maximum test surface : 400 x 520 mm;
- Maximum size of the tested PCB: 460 x 660 mm;
- No limits for the distance between the printed elements;
- Minimum test point: 50 µm;
- Minimum SMD-pad to be tested: 100 µm.
They are used for applying of solder paste onto the SMD-pads of PCBs for automated component assembly.
They are prepared by etching of Cu-Ni 18 Zn20 / HV 160-190 brass-leaf of 0.15, 0.20 or 0.25 mm thickness.
Lead-free HAL was implemented in January 2005 to meet the Turkish & European market demand for restriction of
hazardous substances usage in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS 2002/95/EC).